I'M FINALLY SETTING THIS UP!!
In my webcomic, Beings, I am running low on some characters to help bring the plot along. I need some more people for my mains to interact with during the story. So I thought, why not let you guys do it for me, since I can't create new characters in the span of time I need to anyways??
So, that said, here's how this is gonna go;
Creating a Character
1. Create a Character Reference. I do have a few rules about this, so please read them before starting!!
- The character must be some form of beast, creature, or monster (ie. it cannot be just a human or a simple cat.)
- The design must be relatively simple, as I will need to draw this over and over again for a few panels or pages.
- You must specify the name, age, gender, sexuality, species, job (if any), and personality of this character.
- If you can, I would like a full body picture and a profile view of the character (this will help with me drawing proportions correctly).
- Yes, you CAN submit characters you have already created (but I would try to refrain from using your main OCs').
- Please try to keep it PG13!! This means no excessive blood/gore, nsfw, or anything else of that nature.
Submitting a Character
2. Submit character to me. There are a few ways you can do this.
- You can send it to me via note.
- You can comment the link to this reference below.
- Or you can tag me if you submit the ref to your page, and I will see it that way.
Before submitting a character, please double-check the criteria for creating a character for this contest.
Winning and the Aftermath
3. THIS CONTEST ENDS ON JULY 31ST AT 8:00 PM. AFTER THAT, I WILL TAKE NO MORE CHARACTERS. Phew. With that out of the way, I'm gonna tell you what happens when this contest is over.
- After the end of the contest, I will look over all of the submitted characters, basing them off of the design and personality.
- The TOP TWO WINNERS will be put into the comic as interacting characters, and will also get a full-body drawing (by me) of their character!!
- After the contest is decided, I will send out the names of the winners, and will begin to start working on the script!
- Please be nice to each other after the winners are decided!! Not everybody can win (it would kinda defeat the purpose).
With all that out of the way, thank you so much for your support, and remember, the contest ends on JULY 31ST AT 8:00!!